Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Drabble: His Attention



There's just not enough forehead kisses so I wrote a drabble. A drabble is a 100 word story.


Title: His Attention

Why did I do it? I should have known it would get his attention. Attention I did not want. But too often I don’t think before I act.

I sat still as he stalked toward me. The intensity in his eyes held mine captive. I couldn’t look away. My head tilted up as he came closer.

When he was right in front of me, he let me have it. His voice was low, full of hot-chocolate warmth, as he said, “Thank you for bringing me a cup of coffee.”

Then, he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

End

Visit the Drabbles and Ficlets page for more like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment