Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Drabble: Letter of the Law



I'm writing Elden and Misham's story in the Another Life series but as I do that little drabbles pop up due to challenges. Today what sparked a drabble was the Twitter #1LineWed. The theme was "letter". Discipline popped into my mind and the "letter" took a little twist.


Drabble: Letter of the Law

The yellow post-it note had faded with age. Corners curled up as if it was trying to hide. But there was no escape. It sat in the same place it had for the past year. Held up by a large pink smiley face magnet, next to a rust stain that looked a lot like the African continent.

I jumped as he cleared his throat menacingly. I peeked over my shoulder. Lifted my eyes to his. His eyebrows raised annoyingly.

I snapped my head back to that note. I began to recite what’s written there. The Letter of the Law.

End

You can read more short stories on the Drabbles and Ficlets Page.











No comments:

Post a Comment