Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Drabble: Impact

The Super Blood Wolf Moon fascinated me.  I wrote a drabble titled Call of the Moon.  Then I heard that a meteor struck the moon during the eclipse.  These two men told me what happened at the time of Impact.

Here's an article about the meteor striking the moon:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/meteor-struck-moon-during-sundays-total-eclipse-180971337/


Title: Impact

I was buried deep inside him. I don’t know what had happened to me. He was a stranger. We hadn’t even spoken. All I knew was that I had to possess him.

The scent of the winter grass weaved through the air. My own grey eyes locked with his amber ones. I wondered if he could see my soul as I melted into his.

Suddenly, a tremor shuddered through my body. At the same time, the body beneath me shivered as well. The Wolf Moon cast its red glow over us.

“Mine.” We each vowed as stars exploded around us.

End






No comments:

Post a Comment