Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Valentine's Day

I had fantasized about spankings since I was a teen. I'd read everything I
could find on the internet. Hell, I'd even gone so far as to spank myself. It
didn't do what I wanted, but the slight tingling from my butt, sure helped fuel
my imagination as I stroked myself.

But I'd never had another man spank me; I could never get up the nerve to ask.
What would they think of me? That I was kinky? Well, yes of course I was but I
didn't want anyone else to know. Until I met Alex.

Alex and I hit it off right from our first meeting. We had hot and heavy sex
and then a relationship. Once we realized we were as good outside the bed as
in it were living together. About six months after we began sharing a little
rental house, Valentine's Day loomed in the near future.

I say loomed because Alex wouldn't tell me what he had planned. Oh, he dropped
enough hints: pats on my ass, a bit harder than love pats, and little phrases
that had me half hard before he'd finished speaking.

And then the day was upon us: Valentine's Day.

Alex let me organize dinner, letting me take him out to one of our favorite
restaurants, asking me to leave the after dinner activities to him. And right
there among the candlelights and romantic ambiance, during dessert, he told me
what he had planned.

"You've not been very subtle in your desires; your wants," Alex said.

I blushed and tried to act like I had no clue what he was talking about, but he
would have none of that.

"The spanking stories left up on your laptop on the kitchen table, the pictures
showing men spanking men "accidentally" emailed to me. No, not subtle at all."

He actually put up his fingers and made air quotes when he said accidentally. I
thought he should know that gesture went out with the '90's.

"Alex, no one does air quotes anymore." I rolled my eyes to add dramatic affect.

He signaled the waiter over, asked for the check, then leaned over the table and
said, "And the little smart remarks, that just begs me to spank you. And
that's what I'm going to do as soon as we get home."

This was it. My chance to live the fantasy I've thought about for years. But
it was scary too. Would I look like an idiot? Would he enjoy it? Would it
live up to my expectations? I had to find out. Taking a deep breath, trying
for the witty remark I said, "Oh really?"

His smile told me that he'd read me right. I did want this, and I'd just given
my consent.

The short ride to our home was silent, except for the rustling of clothes. I
couldn't keep still. My ass was tingling, my stomach was clenching, I couldn't
focus on the scenery whizzing by. I noticed that Alex wasn't as cool as he
appeared. His hands kept clenching and unclenching at the steering wheel.

As soon as we were inside, Alex took one of the kitchen chairs into our bedroom.
I followed him liked a lost puppy. My eyes might have looked a bit frightened
because Alex took me by the hand and we sat together on the bed.

"You want a spanking. And I'm not opposed to giving you one, but I don't want
you to be afraid," he said bluntly.

"I'm not afraid!" My witty retorts were becoming legendary.

"No, of course not. But I want us both to be clear on what's going to happen.
So there are no regrets later." He looked at me, as if waiting for a response.
All I could do was nod.

"I'm going to sit on the chair. You will stand beside me. I will undo your
pants, and lower them and your underwear. Then I'll help you over my lap."

In all my fantasies, I'd never thought of the actual motions, how I'd end up
over a lap. I'd only thought of the spanking it's self. Alex was looking at me
so I nodded again.

"Now once I start spanking, I'm going to keep on going. I'm not going to stop
until I'm ready to stop."

I felt like I couldn't breathe. I'd read that line in many stories, and here he
was saying it to me. Fantasies DO come true!

"Unless you say, Armageddon."

"Wait. What?" I didn't realize I'd spoken out loud, but my voice echoed off the
walls.

"Julien honey. I want to spank you. I can't wait to see that ass turning red.
And I know you've thought about it a lot. But I don't think you really realize
what's going to happen. That a spanking hurts."

Of course a spanking hurts! I've read all about them. I've seen the free video
clips on the internet where the men moan. "I'm not stupid, Alex! I know a
spanking hurts."

"Yes, and I want you to have a way to stop me if it's too much." Alex looked
hard into my eyes. "Promise me."

Wow, a spanking and a hard voice. I'd promise him just about anything at that
point. "I promise. I'll say Armageddon if it's too much."

He stood up suddenly, and went to the chair. Just the sight of him, hitching
his pant legs up and sitting down had my stomach muscles clenching again.

"All your little smart alec remarks, have earned you a spanking. Come here."

I don't remember actually walking to him, but I was there, right beside him. He
lectured about being polite, and wise ass comments as he undid my pants. He had
his hands on both my underwear and jeans as he pulled them down. I didn't think
about how I'd feel standing there with my pants around my knees. I felt the
flush of embarrassment creep up my neck. Then I was over his lap. I wiggled
around, trying to find a comfortable position. A position that didn't make me
feel like I was going to fall. Alex took matters in his own hand, when he
wrapped one arm around my waist and tucked me close to his stomach.


The first slap to my ass wasn't a splat down; instead he swiped his hand up from
the bottom of my cheek. Then the worst thing happened. My butt jiggled! I was
so mortified! Here I was with my t-shirt on, my jeans and underwear down just
below my knees, which I previously thought was embarrassing, but that was
nothing compared to a jiggling butt!

"Stop!" I yelled and tried to move my hand to the crease that's made where the
butt cheek and thigh meet.

He did stop; however, it was just so he could wrap his arm around my waist a
little tighter, pinning my arm to my side. "We talked about this before I
started. This is going to hurt, and I'm not stopping until I'm ready to stop."
And he swiped up my cheek again. And again.

Soon the jiggling wasn't the issue, this hurt! Then he changed his swing and
started spanking the fleshy part of my butt. My knees bent on their own, and my
feet were up shielding my ass. He pushed my legs back down, and swung his right
leg over both of mine. He had me securely over his lap, and continued raining
down spanks. It was at that point that I stopped thinking. All I could do was
feel. The hardness of his legs pressing into my stomach was forgotten as my
ass became a raging inferno.

Too soon and not nearly soon enough, he stopped. I laid there over his lap,
panting, as he ran his hard hand up and down my back, across the fire that was
my ass, between my legs. Then he shifted me around, and I was sitting on his
lap, straddling his legs.

The look in his eyes, sent shivers racing down my spine. Alex leaned in and
with his lips on mine whispered, "Happy Valentine's Day."

It was a happy Valentine's Day, and the start of our own unique relationship.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dizzy!

    What a perfect gift. I loved that Alex picked up on the not-so-subtle hints. I liked even more how realistic you kept Julien's thoughts and feelings. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you stopped by and read this! I really had a great time writing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dizzy

    I love when Alex told Julien he earned a spanking for his smart Alec remarks!
    It’s old fashioned and I don’t know if most people know what it means who are under 30.
    I can’t wait to see what happens next.
    Thanks for the fun🙂
    Mark

    ReplyDelete