Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Drabble: Rescued



I was going for a specific feeling in this. I'm not sure I got it, but there's something there.

Drabble: Rescued

Icy wind pummeled the window. A contrast from the heat radiating from the body snuggled against me. The hint of salty tears assaulted my nose.

Tears that he had shed when I reddened his backside. He says I save him every time he goes across my lap. Saves him from his mistakes. From getting lost in his guilt.

My heart aches every time. I don’t pretend it hurts me more than him. The ache comes from knowing he saves me as much as I save him.

Through the pain and tears. Repentance and forgiveness. I know, we’ve rescued each other.

End


2 comments:

  1. Nice little drabble, Dizzy, and love the message it contains. I need something small like this to hopefully re-charge my engines.

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad you liked this, Jodie. I hope it does help inspire you to start writing as well! Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this!

      Dizzy

      Delete