Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Branching out

I started writing in my first love of M/M discipline.  I had such great role models and people who encouraged me to try my hand at writing.  

Since then, I've branched out a little.  I started writing a series of stories called Another Life.  Earth has died but a select few have gone to have another life on the planet of Gliese.  This AU has been so fun to write.  I'm amazed at how much I've learned as I've written it.  There are several stories and characters that you can read on the Another Life blog.  Enoch's story is on this blog.  It's on the right-hand side called Enoch.


My AU has come full circle to a race of humans who are back to populate Earth again.  They are the Rainbow People.  Because I felt the Another Life blog was getting too full, I started another blog to house them.   You can find the story From A Distance on the Rainbow People of Earth blog.

And finally, I've started writing in another of my loves: zombie apocalypse.  It's a story called Tech: Zombie Effect.  It's a work in progress but will be completed soon.  You can read it on the Zombie Blog.

I'm so thankful to everyone who has encouraged me to keep writing and who have read my stories.  

Dizzy


No comments:

Post a Comment