Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Where the Stories Are

I've been super busy lately and just haven't taken the time to write.  I have a few stories and chapters in progress that hopefully will be finished soon.  In the meantime, I thought I'd share my other blogs.

This blog, Dizzy's Discipline Den is my discipline fiction.  I love a good spanky story!  I love to read them and to write them.

I also have the Another Life Blog.  There's some discipline in the stories, but that is not the focus of this world.  These are the stories of Gliese.  Gliese is a planet where it's inhabitants are each a part of the power exchange either as a dominant or submissive.  Earth has died and some of the people of Earth who have the power dynamic suddenly find themselves on Gliese.  There are many different kinds of people but my favorite are Historians.  Historians are given visions of what was, what is, and what will be.

Another of my loves is Zombies.  I love to read novels of the Zombie apocalypse. I find they are often stories of hope and people overcoming challenges. I decided to try and write my own.  It's not finished yet, but it will be and there are plans to make a sequel because the characters just will not shut up!  If you like Zombie stories or if you just want to check it out, it's on my Zombie Life of Dizzy blog. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me in my writing!  Happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment