Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Drabble: Consent



I wrote a little 100-word drabble. It's about discipline and consent. Just something that demanded I write-NOW. It could be any one of my couples. I kind of feel it's Ken and Jess.


Drabble: Consent

I glance down. Then up to his eyes. My eyes drop back to the paper. His held too much. Too much power. Power of knowledge. Of me.


I needed this. More importantly, I wanted it. Why was my heart racing? When did the air turn to thick, hot lava? Air I struggled to breathe in. And burned in my lungs.


We’ve talked about it. Talked for hours. Talking was hard but this....this was something more.


Yet, this is it. What I asked for. Written out in black and white. I pick up the pen. My first act of submission.


End

To read more Drabbles and Ficlets.



No comments:

Post a Comment