Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

SNIPPET: In the Beginning



I wrote this snippet about 3 years ago. I thought maybe to share it now because I'm a bit down and my real life Neanderthal is having some health concerns.



Title: In the Beginning
Characters: Neanderthal/Wench
Series: Neanderthal and Wench


I could hear pots and pans being rattled about as Neanderthal cooked dinner. Those big hands that were lovingly cooking my favorite meal, had been the same ones that had just brought exploding pain to my backside. Lying in bed with sore bum but with anxiety gone, I wondered how I got to this point. Closing my eyes, I felt myself drifting back to the day the man I was falling in love with had turned into the Neanderthal I couldn’t live without.


Sunday had become a standing date for us. It was the only day we both had free. As he grilled pork chops, or chicken, or steak on the barbecue, we talk about our week to come. What our schedules were and if we’d have any free time to go for lunch or dinner. As the meat finished cooking, I’d go into his kitchen and chop a salad. Dinner would be eaten and then we’d watch a movie or just talk late into the night.


One Sunday suddenly came into technicolor. I had been running late. I had always been the type of person to show up thirty minutes early. I hated it when people were late and I held myself to a higher standard than I did anyone else. Life had been stressful and to be honest, I was angry at myself for being late. I ignored the speed limit suggestions and kept the gas pedal to the floor. Until I saw the red and blue lights flashing in my rearview mirror.



That was my second speeding ticket that month. I was furious with myself. I didn’t want the man I was falling in love with to see me at that moment. So, I drove around for a few minutes and then over to his house.


The look of relief on his face made me feel like the worse person alive for making him worry. I took a deep breath. I wanted to show him how strong and capable I was. I really didn’t want him to see the me who was stressed.



Stepping out of the car, I smiled at him.



He didn’t smile back. Instead, he asked, “Where have you been? I was getting worried.”



Walking up to the porch, I noticed his car keys in his hand. “Oh, were you going somewhere? I can come back next Sunday.’


I noticed a tic near his eyebrow when he replied, “I was going to look for you! I called and your mom told me you’d left over an hour ago!”



Damn, I thought to myself. I must have driven around longer than I thought!



Through gritted teeth, he interrupted my thoughts. “Where have you been? You need to call your mom and let her know you are safe.”



He held the door open for me as we went into his small house. I’d become comfortable enough at his home, that I dropped my purse on the couch and went into the kitchen to call home. After I had reassured her I was safe, I went back to the living room to reassure him.



“Sorry, I was late. I was running only a few minutes late, but then....I got pulled over. I was in a hurry and I just wasn’t paying attention.” I shrugged in self-derision.



His voice seemed to get more forceful than I’d ever heard it before. And the tic in his eyebrow had gotten stuck. He stood there with one eyebrow raised. “A ticket? That’s the second one this month!”



“It’s ok! My insurance won’t go up as long as I don’t get another ticket. Um, since dinner is running late, maybe we should just order out,” I suggested. I knew he got up at an ungodly hour to go to work.



His voice that had gotten so forceful now was coming out in growls and grunts. He even threw in a few snarls! And then the craziest thing happened. I could understand him! The grunts and growls were deciphered and I couldn’t quite believe what he was saying.



“Did you just say I should be spanked?” I asked in a hushed whisper. The thought of being spanked was....well....my tummy started tingling. What was happening to me? Did I want him to spank me? Yes. Yes, I did. Wait. NO! No, I didn’t! I was a grown woman! But the thought of it....my thoughts were interrupted as he started growling again.



Looking up, I was amazed at the transformation that was happening before my eyes. The man I had been falling in love with seemed to get taller. I was amazed that his shirt didn’t rip as his shoulders become broader. His arms lengthened and his hands seem to become huge. The man I was falling in love with had turned into a Neanderthal!



The most shocking thing of all was when he asked me if I needed a spanking, I agreed! I had completely lost my mind and agreed to a spanking!



The Neanderthal took me by the hand and led me into the kitchen. He pulled out a chair for me and helped me sit down. Then he pulled out a chair for himself. Through his grunts, and snarls, and growls, he explained that he believed discipline helped some people. That I might be one of those people. He explained how a spanking could help stop undesirable behaviors. And how spankings sometimes helped with stress.



Through it all, my stomach tingled. My mind seemed to calm. What he was explaining felt right somehow. When he held out his hand, I quite willingly placed my own hand in his. He helped me stand, and then gently pulled me over his lap.



A touch on my shoulder startled me out of my memories. Opening my eyes, I looked into the bright, loving ones of my Neanderthal’s. With his grunts, growls, and snarls, he asked me if I was feeling better.



I took stock of my body and mind. Yes, my bum still burned, but I was definitely feeling better. I smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed me possessively. Then his growls turned into something quite different. He snarled to let me know that dinner could wait and he climbed into bed with me.


End

You can read more about Wench and Neanderthal.





No comments:

Post a Comment