Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Companion Drabbles: Now and Later

Two drabbles that had to be written.

Now 
"Now." He says, leaving no room for me to wiggle out of his demand.
Now is the most frightful word.  Now doesn't give me time to find excuses.  Now is when I have to tell what has been bothering me.  Now has no place of escape.
Later is a better word.  Later is when I can hide behind the walls I build.  Later has chances of denial. 
But now is when I swallow my pride and admit I need his help. Now, with a sigh, I turn and place my hand in his.  
Now everything will be alright.




Later

My eyes are swollen. Breathing through my stuffy nose is difficult.  Shivers set in despite the blanket.  And in spite of the fire burning on my ass.

His hand strokes down my back.  Comforting. Calming. With a sigh, I make a move to get up.  Discipline has been meted out.  Comfort has been completed.  Life still moves on.

He stops me with a sharp word and a sharper swat on my backside.

"Things need to be done," I murmur.

"Later." He growls.

His command is impossible to ignore. I shiver closer into his arms.  Yes.  Later.  Later is much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment