Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Hobbies

These guys keep talking to me in small spurts but eventually I will write their story.


Healthy Living Drabble For the Tea Room Challenge


"You said you wanted us to start living healthier. It says right here that
you should have a hobby, something you enjoy." Jess said. "Doing something
you enjoy relieves stress. And relieving stress is living healthier."

"I meant eating right; exercising more." Ken explained.

"If the burn is just right, we will get plenty of exercise afterward."

Ken looked at him and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's something I enjoy, as long as I'm not in trouble," Jess mumbled, embarrassed to admit such a thing.

Ken looked at Jess smiled and said, "OK then, over my lap you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment