Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Restless




Implements: Paddle
Warnings: BDSM
 
Jess had been restless all week. He was horny but it wasn't just that. He could get sex; he'd been having casual sex with a cabinet maker for months now. No, he wanted more. Jess wanted that feeling of submission; to give up all his control, let someone else be in command. He knew just the place. A club that catered to those needs in a town not too far away from where he lived, but where he wouldn't be known.

Jess didn't dress in the expected "sub" clothes; he knew his demeanor would give away his preference. Wearing casual jeans and a soft shirt, Jess walked into the club. As discreet as it looked on the outside, the inside décor left no one in doubt of what this club was. The pictures on the walls of men in various sexual positions, the dungeon aurora, the spanking bench, and the stage with a St. Andrews cross were the indications of men wanting to engage in power exchanges.

Jess walked to the bar and ordered a coke. He never drank alcohol when he came here. Jess wanted to feel everything, not have the sensations dulled by any kind of drug. He looked around as he sipped his drink, looking to see if there was anyone who would fit the role Jess was looking for.

Jess saw men in outrageous leather outfits, holding leashes that attached to all but nude men. Jess watched as one couple made use of a spanking bench, as a few spectators offered encouragement. Jess didn't see what he was looking for but he was patient. Soon, a couple walked on stage and people sat to watch the show.

Jess could feel himself hardening as the whip cracked and the sub on the cross moaned in ecstasy. That really wasn't what Jess wanted for himself, but his body instantly reacted to the sub's obvious enjoyment. Jess tried to discreetly adjust himself, when a voice said close to his ear, "I would've obliged, if I'd known."

Jess turned and looked into the hazel eyes of his cabinet maker. "Ken! What are you doing here? I mean…I just…"

"I'm here for the same reason you are. Well, maybe not the same. I have a feeling we are on opposite sides of this particular spectrum."

Jess tried not to squirm as he felt Ken's eyes slowly appraise him from top to bottom. He was right that it was his demeanor not the clothes that gave his preference away. Ken also didn't feel the need to dress a part. The black jeans and grey t-shirt could be worn any place, but it was the way that Ken wore them that gave off his dominance.

"Is it the being on display or the submission that you are looking for?"

The way that Ken had asked so bluntly made it easier to answer, "The submission. I don't need an audience."

"You couldn't tell me?" Ken asked.

"I…I…" Jess stumbled, and then got mad. "It's not something I go around saying! Men don't just say, `hey, would you spank my ass!' or `I like it when you get a bit rough'. What would you have thought?"

"That you were being honest with me. That we might have more than a good fuck," Ken replied calmly.

Jess stared at Ken, the noise of the whip, and the whimpers of the sub on stage, and he felt his world tipping.

"I couldn't. I'm your boss; no one would respect me if they knew I was letting you beat my ass."

"Now that pisses me off. I don't go fuck and tell. What's between us stays between us."

Jess shivered as he looked at Ken. Ken may have said he was pissed, but he still was in control of himself. His voice hardened as well as his eyes, but those were the only tells of his anger. This was the type of dominance Jess was craving.

"Sorry," Jess said softly.

"You should be, that was uncalled for," Ken wasn't giving an inch. "Now, do you want to stay here or do you want to go back to my house and talk?"

"Is that a euphemism for sex?" Jess asked hopefully.

"No. I don't use euphemisms. I say what I mean. But before we take this anywhere, I negotiate. If you want this, we talk it out first. I play safe. You want to follow me? I assume you drove yourself


"Yes, I drove. I'll follow you."

Jess was body was a mass of nerve endings as he followed Ken's truck through the dark night. It was a new moon and the night was as dark as pitch. Jess usually didn't think about such things, but the darkness seemed to mirror his need.

He parked behind Ken's truck and walked with him to the house.

"Don't." Jess said as Ken turned on the lights.

"Yes, I want to see your face as we talk."

Jess shivered again at Ken's natural dominance.

"I really don't want to talk about it. I just want the feeling."

"I told you I play safe. We talk. So you like to submit, that's good. I like to dominate. Do you like whips? Paddles?" Ken asked.

"I liked to be spanked," Jess said quietly, feeling shame.

"Jess, look at me. Why do you feel ashamed?"

"It's not very manly. Look at me! I'm 6'1 and over 200 pounds! Not your typical sub," Jess shouted.

"Lower your voice, boy."

Jess felt his body melt. This was what he wanted; a man in full control, "Yes, sir."

"It's more than play for you," Ken stated.

"Sometimes. I like scenes too but I want more than play." Jess couldn't believe he was telling Ken this.

"Good. I like play but I too want more than that. But like I said, we talk, negotiate."

"OK. I don't like to be called names. You know, slut, bitch, that kind of thing," Jess could freely admit that.

"Is boy all right? I have to tell you, I will say it."

"Boy's ok. I kind of like that."

Jess jumped a little when Ken's voice hardened again, "No. No `kind of'. You tell me straight."

"I like boy," Jess said.

"OK. Spankings, do you like paddles, belts?" Ken asked again.

"Yes. I don't like the riding crop."

"I have one, but won't use it. On your ass or do you like it across your shoulders and back?"

"Yes, my ass," Jess said voice soft again.

"You want it in punishment too," Ken stated.

"Yes."

"Why do you need punishment tonight?" Ken asked.

"It's been a shitty week," Jess evaded.

"OK. Why don't I tell you why you went looking for punishment."

Jess stared at Ken, then nodded, "go ahead."

"You lost control at the electricians. You screamed at them. They messed up, and you lost it. The project is over budget and you feel responsible."

"I am responsible!" Jess shouted.

"Boy, I won't tell you again. Don't shout at me."

Jess's pants became tighter as his body responded to that tone.

"A good paddling will take care of those guilt feelings you have. Follow me."

Jess followed Ken assuming they were going to his bedroom. Jess had been here before; he knew where the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen were. Ken led him to another door. Once opened, Jess saw that although it wasn't as stark as a dungeon, this was a play room.

A spanking bench was along one wall, a bed along another wall, and black metal cabinets along a third. Jess watched Ken walk to the cabinets and saw the array of paddles, canes, and crops. Ken pulled out a small, wooden paddle. He sat on the bed, and patted his lap.

Jess walked over to Ken and stopped.

"Take your pants and shorts off. Fold them, and put them on the chair."

Jess complied, feeling a little embarrassed at his obvious arousal. He could feel Ken's eyes on him. Soon he felt Ken's hand pulling him down and over his lap.

"You will maintain a professional attitude at work," Ken said.

Jess felt the first slap of Ken's big, calloused hand land on hia bare backside. Ken didn't say anything more, just continued to rain down slap after slap of his hand on Jess's ass and thighs.

Jess wanted to be stoic, after all he had asked for this. Ken obviously had other ideas, as Jess heard him say.

"Trying to be the big man, huh? Wanting me to think this doesn't hurt. You'll give it up to me."

Jess did give it up, as Ken brought the paddle into play. For a small piece of wood, it sure packed a wicked sting. Soon, Jess was yelping and whimpering as the paddle continued its dance. Finally it stopped.

"I should give you more. Think of what you've been denying yourself and me by not being honest."

"Sorry, sorry," Jess gasped.

"I'll save that for another day. Right now, let's go to bed so I can sink myself into this beautiful red ass."

Jess followed Ken into the bedroom; all feelings of his previous restlessness, gone.
The End

1 comment:

  1. You know I really love this guys! And this story was a great birthday present.

    More please.

    PJ

    ReplyDelete